Sign in to follow this  
sup

Sup's Nightmare Zone Guide

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Sup's Nightmare Zone Guide!

This will be my guide to the most current Nightmare Zone META in Empire. If ever a new one emerges, this guide will be updated.

For this method to work, at least 3 players are needed. With a full lobby & on double points weekend, you should expect to get a chaotic in ~2 hours.

NPC Location

The Nightmare Zone NPC (Dream Host) is located in the hut north of Edgeville bank.

bM1eSGd.png

The Gear

For best results and most efficient points, it is best to get both 99 Magic & Defence.

Use your Best In Slot Magic gear, image below.

GISvBeX.png

Budget gear:

IH7lBea.png

Gear Hierarchy:

Head: Ahrim's Hood ➝ Mystic/Enchanted Hat

Neck: Arcane Stream Necklace ➝ Amulet of Fury ➝ Amulet of Glory

Back: Max Cape ➝ God cape

Weapon: Chaotic Staff ➝ Staff of Light ➝ Master Wand ➝ Ancient Staff

Shield: Arcane Spirit Shield ➝ Bless Spirit Shield ➝ Spirit Shield ➝ Mage's Book ➝ God Book (I personally recommend not going below Spirit Shield as this offers vital defence bonuses to stop you getting comboed out by the range attacks)

Body: Ahrim's Robe top ➝ Mystic/Enchanted Robetop 

Legs: Ahrim's Robe skirt ➝ Mystic/Enchanted Robe Bottoms

Gloves: Infinity Gloves ➝ Mystic Gloves

Boots: Ragefire Boots ➝ Infinity Boots ➝ Mystic Boots ➝ Wizard Boots

The Inventory

Inventory setup below:

Bring 4-6 brews depending on your gear

Blood barrage runes

4 NMZ overloads (if this will be your first Nightmare Zone run, go into a solo game for a few minutes to get 20,000 points and then back out)

2/3 super restores depending on how many brews you have

Fill the rest with Prayer potions

UrD3XLA.png

The Method

Create a session by talking to the dream mentor and select 'Hard' difficulty.

Once you have done this you will get a popup in the top right of your NMZ Team. Right click the people you wish to join your party and hit invite.

1G8emN3.png

Once all your team members are in the party and ready, talk to the Dream Mentor again and hit 'Start Session'

You will be loaded into the Nightmare Zone. Put up your Melee protection prayer, enable auto retaliate and run to the centre of the arena.

68ez6Tu.png

Have everyone stand underneath each other, drink a dose of your NMZ Overload & now you can Semi-afk!

Make sure you don't run out of prayer or kill yourself when re-potting your Overload!

Pro Tips

Whenever Damis spawns, have everyone focus him, each basic attack he hits (even if it hits a 0) will drain 50 prayer points.

You don't need to get each power up as they spawn, have one person collect all power ups every ~30 kills.

Thank you for reading and I hope this helps you all get your chaotic set!

Thanks to Mewtwo for the help

Edited by sup

Nice guide man, now to await Double points again :D

jesus christ mate turn textures off or add anti aliasing my eyes are bleeding 0/10 would never nmz with sup again

On 26/04/2018 at 10:12 PM, Lusikas said:

jesus christ mate turn textures off or add anti aliasing my eyes are bleeding 0/10 would never nmz with sup again

Just because you have potato Estonian PC doesn't mean the rest of us can't enjoy good graphics :|