Yes

Yes Application QA

4 posts in this topic

Username: 

Yes

Discord:

ben #9669

Tell us a little about yourself:

I live in the east coast and work as a manager. I have been playing RSPS for upwards of 7 years and RS before that. I enjoy playing them and want to see the server become successful.

Availability:

Sun-Tues: After 8PM

Wed: Morning only

Rest of the days I am normally around.

How long have you been a member of Empire:

Beginning of December

Why should you be selected as a QA Tester?:

I've played a million RSPS's from Revx, Alotic, Lotica, RuneHD, Zonica, ExiledRSPS, PKHonor, etc. I also have played RS and OSRS. I think that speaks for itself in terms of runescape knowledge.

I am excited for the rerelease and would like to make sure that it runs smoothly.

I also don't understand why my previous application was auto declined as well as my staff application. You are allowed to make your own decisions but no one even messaged me or spoke with me. The only things I have heard have been good things such as "we think you are active on the server or more active than current staff," "Keep up the good work" but then both my applications get auto declined. At least tell me what is turning you guys off. It's just frustrating because I am offering to help your server become more successful and I feel that I am definitely a qualified person to do so, and then after my applications were declined you post saying you want more people to apply. Would you rather have some no name person QA Test your server or someone who has logged in everyday for upwards of 2 months?

Not trying to sound rude, but I am frustrated and would just appreciate a conversation with someone.

I personally don't know why you were auto-declined in the past, but i've seen you around in game (ALOT) and you seem like a respectable member of the community, so it's a yes from me.

Goodluck with the application, and i appreciate the effort you've put in!

Your previous application was declined due to the minimal effort you've put into it. But it seems that you've improved a bit and that you're serious this time. I have assigned your rank on discord and in-game. Please read discord for more information.